Monday, April 7, 2008

My Birthday!

My sistas surprised me once again on my bday! .. thanz sistas!!!... appreciate the efforts and the gifts u all prepared for me... i actually believe that both of u have events on that day and can't celebrate with me on the actual day of my bday.. hee.. anyway after they surprised me their appearance at the Singapore Flyer (i went there for a ride), we went to Shokudo at the Citylink.. the food was not bad.. but the place was known for its pastas rather than the desserts...

Photobucket
the food we had at shokudo...


Photobucket
sistas with our orders...


Photobucket
a group photo nv to be missed...


Photobucket
my sistas bought me a slice of cake.. the only cake that i had for my bday.. thanz to them.. if not i wouldn't be able to blow out any candles on my bday.. =)


Photobucket
the little gifts my sistas prepared for me, and the significance of each gift is written on the a little note....



thank you ladies once again! i enjoyed myself with ur company and i like the gifts alot.. Muacks!!